CSForum 2010, Paris
Enjoy quick access to all media from the original CS Forum 2010 in Paris, right here!
Optional download: CSForum 2010 Program [1.72 MB]
Workshop and panel discussion media is not available, thus not included here.
- Kristina Halvorson’s original slide deck is not online, but she gave her talk, Banging the Big Drums, four months later at the Web Content Conference 2010
- Sarah Cancilla’s original slide deck could not be shared with public due to Facebook’s legal restrictions at the time.
Community-generated information we’ve managed to track down. If you know of something missing, tell us what it is with a link to the source.
Listed alphabetically by author names.
- Content Strategy Forum 2010 Wrap Up and Links, by Carrie-Jean Walker
- Messages from the Content Strategy Forum, by David Farbey
- Content Strategy Convergence Sparks Volcanic Eruption, by Erin Scime
- A case study in content strategy?, by Fiona Cullinan
- Content Strategy Forum 2010: the wrap-up, by Jonathan Kahn
- Getting Smarter About Content Strategy, by Karen Mardahl
- More on last week’s Content Strategy Forum 2010, by Kevin Cuddihy
- Free content strategy blog fodder! And a hammer., by Kristina Halvorson
- Content Strategy Forum 2010: the ship now sails, by Lise Janody
- Top 10 Takeaways from the 2010 Content Strategy Forum, by Newt Barrett
- Parlez-vous Content Strategy?, by Rachel Lovinger
- Content Strategy forum Paris roundup: volcanoes, wine and a big room of writers, by Randall Snare
- Talk: Our self indulgent Parisian Content Strategy Forum 2010 video, by Randall Snare
- Paris, je t’aime, by Stacie King Gordon
- ‘Content Strategists’ Gather in Paris!, by Steven Rosenbaum
- Content Strategy Forum 2010: Mission Accomplished!, by Stuart Culshaw
Sometimes surprises like this surface…